Longines Heritage L2.722.214.171.124 Chronograph Mens Anniversary Edition
Certainly, Longines brand can legitimately draw upon a quite long history of wristwatch production. Dating all the way back to 1832, Longines Brand significantly pre-dates the modern and newfangled trend of wearing one’s watch strapped to its wrist. Nevertheless, because while the majority of vintage homage timepieces draw from the ‘50 ’s, the ‘60s and also the ‘70s designs, the very interesting and unique Longines selection of this very retro-styled timepiece honor Longines’ 180th anniversary.
Moreover, back in 2012, Longines released this watch inspired by a very special timepiece from Longines’ rich history – their first chronograph, designed from the outset to be worn on the wrist. That piece was first released back in 1913. notably for this watch is The key design elements of it’s 40 mm case are clearly the floating hinged lugs and the monopusher chronograph control, with the single button neatly integrated within the crown.
Furthermore, this watch comes with a nicely decorated Longines cal. L788 movement, with column wheel control of the chronograph functions and also with an impressive 54-hour power reserve. Not only … but also, the dial of this watch blends very nice several beautiful vintage elements like the crisp and brilliant enamel-like white dial, large painted Roman numerals with a bold red XII at 12 o’clock and also a railroad track minute chapter. Not to mention it’s heat-blued hands which stand in vibrant relief and also the outsized subdials for continuous seconds and minute totalizer.
- Self-winding Automatic Movement
- Longines Caliber L788
- Vibrations Per Hour: 28,800
- Jewels: 27
- Up to 54 Hour Power Reserve
- Shape: Round
- Dimensions 40 mm = 1 1/2″
- Thickness: 14 mm
- Material: Polished Solid 18k Rose Gold
- Anti-Reflective Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back
- Polished Stainless Steel Fixed Bezel
- 30 Meters / 100 Feet Water-Resistant
- Inlet Size: 19 mm
- Push & Pull Crown
- Color: Lacquered white dial
- Painted Black Roman Numerals Hour Markers
- Painted RED Arabic Numeral at 12 o’clock
- Polished blued steel hands and subdial hands.
- Single-pusher, column wheel chronograph mechanism:
- Large blued central seconds hand counter.
- 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock position.
- Small seconds counter located at 9 o’clock position.
- Date window located at 6 o’clock position.
BRACELET / STRAP
- Brown Leather Strap with Alligator Pattern
- 7″ – 17.80 cm Adjustable Strap
- Stainless Steel Tang Buckle
3 Years Warranty Included or you can choose for an extended warranty program:
- Silver – 3 Years
- Gold – Lifetime
- Platinum – Lifetime with Yearly Ultrasonic Deep Cleaning
Nevertheless this watch is Brand New and Guaranteed Authentic. Not to mention that it is coming with Manufacturer Serial Numbers. Has Original Certificate of Authenticity. Comes with Manufacturer Box & Manual.
All prices are subject to change without notice and we ( Majordor ) reserve the right to make changes as necessary to reflect the market conditions, our suppliers conditions and all other factors which are not under our direct control. Retail prices shown above, may represent the current replacement value of the item and are suggested as retail price, which may not reflect the selling prices. Price can vary according with the currency exchange rates and may be different than in store. Please check up your country and currencies for delivery. Longines is a registered trademark of The Swatch Group AG. Majordor is not an authorized dealer for Longines and in NO WAY affiliated with Longines SA or Longines USA. All Longines watches sold through Majordor are delivered in UNWORN condition.